Resources & Links
Do-All, Inc. works with a variety of local, state and national agencies to offer the best possible opportunities to our trainees. We've included some helpful links to several of these agencies below.
- MARO-Michigan Association of Rehabilitation Organizations
- Developmental Disabilities Council
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- The ARC
- Michigan Protection and Advocacy
Do-All is a very active and involved member of the Great Lakes Bay Region community. We've included some links to several area organizations below:
Local Organizations & Partner Agencies:
- Great Lakes Business Leadership Network
- Access Alliance of Michigan
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health
- The ARC of Bay County
- The United Way of Bay County
- Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bay Area Community Foundation
- Bay Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Bay City
- Downtown Management Board
- Habitat for Humanity
- S.C. Johnson
- The Bay City Times
- State Theatre
Dragen in the Sky
Support Do-All, Inc.
Your support is an important piece of the puzzle...
Help Do-All, Inc. continue to provide employment opportunities, personal and social adjustment services, employment readiness, and supported employment to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Queen Size Bedding (Sheets, Blankets and Comforters)
Towels (Bath and Kitchen)
Do you have what we need?
Call the Cat's Meow at (989) 894-0712 to schedule a pickup today.
Do All in the News